Flexible Commercial Real Estate Financing for Your Next Project
When you are putting together a deal to acquire or develop property for your company, you need to have the right financial tools to handle the transaction. Whether that means having the financing that allows you to turn the property back around for resale or the toolkit that puts you in the front seat as you develop it for the rental market, your financing options dictate the amount of flexibility you have with your transaction. That’s why Financial First Solutions, LLC is dedicated to making sure our clients have the choices they need.
Our Commercial Real Estate Financing Options
Choose from the following methods of financing your property.
- CMBS Loans: Similar in payment structure to conventional loans, these fixed-rate instruments carry slightly lower rates for those who do not plan on pre-paying.
- Conventional Loans: Fixed-rate, amortizing loans with terms between 10 and 30 years are still one of the most popular ways to buy a property.
- Bridge Loans: Sometimes, you need to be able to close on a property before your long-term financing is in place. Bridge loans provide an ideal short-term solution.
- Construction Loans: If you are building a new property or development, construction loans allow you to stage the financing to cover the costs of building by managing your project milestones.
- Equity and Mezzanine Financing: Sometimes, the available loan financing for your building is not quite enough to cover the project costs. That is where equity sponsorship and hybrid ideas like mezzanine financing can help.
- SBA Loans: The 7a program allows for property loans if your company meets all the right conditions, and our associates are ready to help.
- International Financing: When you are taking on projects that compete in the global marketplace, you need the investors that bring deep resources to your project, and we can help.
- HUD and FHA Loans: Qualified borrowers will find our associates more than ready to help connect you to these programs.
Contact us for an application today to get started.